Not sure how our San Clemente School can help build your child’s self -esteem? Click on the link below and discover the 7 proven ways that our Martial Arts program can build confidence in less than 6 weeks – GUARANTEED!
Guillobel BJJ San Clemente offers the #1 kids Empowerment Program in town. To learn more about our program, all you have to do is to call us know at 949 366-2107 to redeem our FREE, no strings attached Introductory Program.
2011 San Clemente Ocean Festival : Guillobel BJJ Demonstration
Our San Clemente Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School did an amazing Jiu Jitsu and Martial Arts demonstration
at the Ocean Festival / Children’s Pavillion on July 16th and 17th. Our kids and adults competition team, under guidance of black belt Paulo, performed some of the coolest BJJ moves.
Thank you to all that came by, cheered and supported us!
What: Guillobel Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Demonstration (and after we’ll all hang out at the beach)
Where: Ocean Festival, Children’s Pavillion (between San Clemente Pier and T-Street)
When: July 16th and 17th, Saturday and Sunday, from 11 am to 12 pm.
Jiu Jitsu San Clemente is proud to announce our amazing 2011 Jiu Jitsu Martial Arts Summer Camp. A perfect summer option for kids from 4 to 13 years old (2 groups: 4-7; 8-13), our Martial Arts Camp will be a blend of education, fun and physical activities that for sure will be remembered forever. The event will be held from July 11 to 15, from 9 am to 1 pm. Limited to 20 spaces.
For more information just call 949 366-2107.
Some of the activities are:
- Martial arts classes: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Capoeira, Self-Defense against Strikes, Judo;
- Anti Bullying Workshop;
- Abduction Prevention Workshop;
- Portuguese lessons;
- and much more
Call Now: 949 366-2107.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu San Clemente offers an amazing gift idea for Mother’s Day: our BJJ Martial Arts Mommy & Me Introductory Program is an affordable and fun way to show how much you love your mom!
Why are our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Mommy & Me Self-Defense classes a perfect gift idea?
- 1st: Well… mom takes care of you; so… you take care of mom by empowering her in how to protect herself (with the most effective martial arts in the world: jiu-jitsu).
- 2nd: Mom wouldn’t be mom without you, right? So… let’s find a gift that the entire family participate! Our Mommy and Me classes are a perfect way to create more bond (and laugh together!).
- 3rd: Don’t you think that your mom is the most beautiful mom in the world? YES! (mine too!) So let’s keep that way with some fitness exercises;
For only $49, you and your mom get:
- 2 uniforms (1 for the child and 1 for mom – a $149 value!);
- 5 Self-Defense Martial Arts classes with international recognized teacher Sensei Paulo Guillobel ($100 value); and
- A Certificate of Completion.
P.S.: The family has already plans for some Saturdays? NO problem! You have 2 months to redeem the 5 self-defense classes.
The BJJ Marital Arts Mommy & Me classes will be held every Saturday: from 9:30 am to 10:30 am.
To buy your Mommy & Me gift certificate all you have to do is to call: 949 366-2107 or stop by at our office and buy it.
This promotion expires on May 31st 2011.
REDEEM YOUR FREE 24 MIN SELF DEFENSE DVD BY FILLING OUT THE FORM ON THE RIGHT!
Could you see yourself more lean, full of energy and glowing? Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu San Clemente is partner of who wants to lose weight, be more energized, and who wants to accomplish something big in 2011. BJJ and our Jiu-Jitsu classes in San Clemente are a great way to improve your life – and the lives of your children. Are you ready for a New You?
More than 70% of people that I know do not accomplish their goals – And I bet that you know a bunch of people like that. They get distracted with their daily activities. Seems that more they do, less they get. They do not pay attention to themselves, and when they see they are working more and not smart.
We at Guillobel Jiu-Jitsu deliver results. We help you not get distracted. And the best part is that you do not have to work out more. Do you want to why more than 200 people choose us?
Call 949 366-2107 to schedule an appointment for your FREE 30 days of the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Lessons.
FREE Women Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Self-Defense Seminar offered by Guillobel BJJ in San Clemente on December 11th, Saturday, from 10:30 am to 12 pm. This amazing BJJ seminar is for any women over 16 years old. Black Belt Paulo Guillobel will teach the most effective self-defense moves against the most common attacks.
Did you know that 7 out of 10 sexual assault victims know their offender?
Invitation from Master Paulo Guillobel:
All women 16 and older MUST attend to this seminar. Sexual, domestic and other acts of violence against women are factors that we seldom think will happen to ourselves. The reality is that, It can happen and YOU MUST BE PREPARED!
Our Academy is bringing a very special guest, Officer Robert Foss. Mr. Foss is a police officer for the city of Newport Beach,Ca. Defensive Tactics Instructor, Field Training Officer, and former Swat Team Officer. He will provide great information and amazing tips on “Sexual Assault Awareness” this will be extremely valuable for women’s safety. On top of that I will show specific Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu techniques for that matter.
You don’t need to be in the best shape of your life to attend to this seminar. All you need to do is be ready to absorb the extremely important information we will provide you. Tell your wives,daughters, friends, girlfriends! Guillobel BJJ membership is NOT a requirement for this event.
I will say it again, ALL WOMEN OVER 16 YEARS OLD MUST attend this seminar. Just trust me on this one. By the way, did I tell you that the seminar is FREE!?
P.S.: After learning how to protect yourself, every participant at the end of the event, will receive via e-mail the video The 5 Best Ways to Protect Yourself Using Jiu-Jitsu; plus a gift certificate for 30 days of FREE Brazilan Jiu-Jitsu Training.
A total value of more than $210.00.
FREE Women Self-Defense Seminar
When: December 11th, Saturday, 10:30am to 12:00pm
Where: Guillobel Jiu-Jitsu Academy
Details: FREE; For Women 16+
- Recent FBI Crime Reports found that males are victimized at rates 22% higher than females.
- Rape and sexual assault are the exception; females were raped at a rate about eight times that of males.
- Males are more likely to be victimized by a stranger, females by someone they know.
- A woman who fights back gains an 86% chance of avoiding the rape and incurs little chance of additional injury. Most injuries occur before the woman starts fighting back. Women using knives or guns in self defense were raped less than 1% of the time. (Kleck and Sayles, 1990)
- Young people aged 12 – 24 are most often the victims of a violent crime.
- Students age 12 through 18 were victims of about 186,000 serious violent crimes at school, and about 476,000 away from school. (1999)
- Persons age 16 -19 are raped at 35 times that of persons age 50 – 64 and are twice as likely to be robbed as persons age 25 – 34.
- Most homicide victims were young. In 1998, 63% of murder victims were under 35, and about 11% were under age 18.
- Workplace violence accounted for 18% of all violent crime between 1993 to 1999. At work or on duty, U.S. residents experienced over 1.7 million violent victimizations annually including 325,000 aggravated assaults, 36,500 rapes , 70,000 robberies, and 900 homicides.
- Weapon use :
- In about 1 : 4 (26%) of violent crimes, a weapon was present.
- Offenders had weapons in 6% of rapes and 55% of robberies in 2000.
- Homicides are most often committed with handguns. In 1999, 65% of homicides were committed with guns, 13% with knives, 6% with blunt objects, and 16% with other weapons.