Kids Martial Arts
Dear Caring Parent,
How does your child rank?
Please, take our happy child checklist:
Above are some of the questions related to challenges children and parents go through every day. As any challenge, they seem difficult to deal with, but with a little help, it can be much easier.
“Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where we focus our attention.”
At Guillobel Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu we work extra hard to bring out the best within all children. Sometimes we accomplish wonders in days, sometimes in moths, but WE GET RESULTS.
As most people would think, we are not only a self-defense martial arts school, we are a family oriented school dedicated to improving your child’s future preparing them with the tools they’ll need to overcome their daily challenges.
Our Kids Martial Arts Program has already been helping children like yours for over 20 years, unlike any other sport activity and even our educational system.
A Proud Mom Moment
“Reef has a big personality in a little body. Guillobel Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu has really helped him focus his energy in a positive way. Reef also really respects and admires his Sensei Andre. This respect for his Sensei motivates Reef to learn and improve through focus and discipline. When Reef earned his first stripe, he was so proud of himself – literally beaming for days afterward. He even sleeps with his belt on his pillow! Rob and I are so proud of him, and so excited that Reef has found something that he can take pride. Guillobel is like a second family for Reef and he loves being there.
One more thing – we were at the park last week and I asked Reef to stop yelling. He stood with his hands folded, looked at me in the eye and replied “yes ma’am”. Another mom standing nearby said “Wow – I like that!” I said “He learned it at Guillobel BJJ.” Such a proud mom moment thanks to you guys!”
Kimberly Hart, San Clemente.
How do we do it?
First we work on your child’s focus, discipline and respect. Then we start to work on your child’s confidence and self-esteem, by empowering them with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu techniques and making them feel safe and meaningful. But this is only the beginning. There is more!
“My son Jayden is a great kid, but he had some behavioral issues at home; such as disrespect, talking back/arguing all the time, and general bad attitude. As a teacher, I put some strategies in place to try and correct the behavior. The real change in him, however, did not come until he spent some time in Guillobel BJJ. The instructors instilled the values of respect and honor in my son.”
Holly Viejobueno, San Clemente
Confident Child = Better Future
More Confidence brings more self-esteem. More self-esteem the better your child will treat others and think of themselves.
Today, most kids are spending their valuable hours doing non-productive things or either doing to many things that don’t contribute to build their character and strengthen their confidence (Video games, TV, hanging out with the wrong crowd…).
At Guillobel Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy, kids will gain more confidence by improving a little bit every day, by learning how to work with their physical abilities and discovering their full potential.
Also when kids learn an effective martial art such as Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, they feel that they can stand up for themselves in case they have to, THEY FEEL EMPOWERED.
“We are very happy with the kids program. Katee and Matthew both look forward to going to class. Jiu-Jitsu has helped Katee become more confident in herself. She seems to be more sociable at school. Jiu-Jitsu has helped Matthew with his strength training. He is very competitive already, and I think he’s become even more aggressive and stronger with soccer. Thank you so much for being so patient and always friendly.”
– Colleen Fairon, San Clemente
Here are over 30 reasons why you should consider trying the #1 kid’s empowerment program in San Clemente
- Your child will learn good moral values such as integrity, respect, patience, generosity, courtesy, honesty, kindness and many more.
- your child will learn how to develop their social abilities and come out of their shell
- your child will understand their body more, improving their motor-skills
- Your child will have discussions on healthy eating habits
- Your child will learn how to be more focused (Better focus = Better Grades at school)
- Your child will learn how to handle bullies
- Your child will learn how to deal with strangers and dangerous situations.
- Your Child will get more motivated to be a productive member of our society
- Your child will learn leadership skills
- your child will build character
- Your child will speak more clearly and with more confidence
- your child will learn how to maximize their potential
- Your child will increase their physical strength through frequent workout routines
- Your child will impress other parents and their school teachers with their new behavior
- Your child will learn how to listen more and respect you more
- Your child will get in a better shape, look healthier and feel more confident
- You child will learn to say no to negative peer pressure and drugs
- Your child will learn how to set goals and work toward achieving them
- Your child will learn successful habits
- Your child will improve their memory, retaining more of what is learned in school
- Your child will have lots of fun and they will beg you to bring them to our classes
- Your child will learn valuable life skills that last an entire lifetime
- Your child will learn how to take responsibilities for their own actions
- Your child will learn to better control their emotions
- Your child will have instructors with more than 20 years’ experience working with children and teaching martial arts
- Your child will learn conflict resolution skills that will help their social interactions
- Your child will learn how to control their breathing, which will make them calmer and more focused
- Your child will learn real-life, proven self-defense skills
- Your child will be in a structured environment and loving family atmosphere that promotes good behavior and personal success
- Your child will learn how to make eye contact with people
- Your child will learn how to be strong while facing adversity
Now imagine if you could experience all the benefits my Martial Arts Program has to offer for 4 Weeks for just $99. I call it the Quick Start Introductory Program.
And… I am so confident that you’re going to love my martial arts program that I’m willing to give you and your family a FREE 45-MINUTE PRIVATE LESSON ($100 Value) even if you are not sure of doing our Quick Start Program.
This FREE PRIVATE LESSON has no-strings-attached. You only have to invest a little bit of your time (with no obligation to join). Through our experience, we’ve found this is the absolute BEST WAY to make a well-informed decision about our program.
And… before I forget, our Quick Start Program includes a FREE UNIFORM ($60 Value) too!!
Now, I wouldn’t show confidence in my program if I don’t offer you and your family a GUARANTEE.
Here is how you can take advantage of this amazing offer:
Call us TODAY at (949) 366 – 2107 and ask to talk to ESTEBAN. He’ll help you and your family schedule your first Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu FREE PRIVATE LESSON, if he is not available, leave a message with our front desk, and he’ll return your call ASAP.
Call us NOW at – (949) 366-2107
It’s never too late to give yourself this amazing gift.
Sensei Paulo Guillobel
Founder of Guillobel Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy